9.20.2016

Last Weekend I Stayed Put

After several weekends of heading out of town to spend time in the wilderness, it was really refreshing to stay in Portland last week and enjoy some of my favorite parts of the city.  I spent day one on my own, on my bike, cruising around a bunch of different neighborhoods: stopping at Palace for a little shopping, Crema for some coffee and reading, Artifact for a bit more shopping, and Roman Candle for a proper meal.  Day two I spent with Barry, starting with a great lunch at Locale followed by dessert at Sweedeedee.  We had a lazy afternoon of wandering around taking photos, reading and napping in a rose garden, and checking out the beautiful new Solabee location.  I got my fill of great food, photo-taking, and sunshine.  For as antsy as I get about how much Portland has changed recently (you haven't heard me talk about that here, but I am very antsy about it), my weekend in the city made me really happy to call this place home.







1 comment:

Mom said...

Beautiful photography as always. Should be in a tourist book for Portland! Love, Mom