2.01.2016

Countdown to a 40-Year-Old Barry


Barry's 40th birthday is on Valentine's Day.  I love birthdays, and I'm excited to stretch out Barry's celebrating of this milestone date by having a mini-celebration for him every day from February 1st through the 14th.  I made an advent-of-Barry calendar using 14 bags, each filled with different treats for him to open up daily.  I'll be away for work for a few days of the openings and I can't wait to hear his response to what's in those bags.  The 14th bag will be opened while we're out of town for the biggest celebration of them all.  Yay birthdays!

4 comments:

house on hill road said...

such a cute idea!

Stephanie Fazio (aka lealou) said...

What a great idea! It's my husband's 40th in March. I might borrow this idea! :)

Anonymous said...

What was in the bags??????? Nosy Mom!

Anonymous said...

What was in the bags????? LOve, Nosy Mom!