1.04.2016

Merry and Bright

Happy new year, friends.  Remember me?  I've let quite some time lapse - three solid months! - since my last post here.  Anything that requires sitting in front of the computer for extended periods of time (uploading photos, typing text, editing both) is a chore of me, so blog posting hasn't been high on my priority list.  Recently, though, I've found myself consulting some of my old blog posts to find recipes I wanted to make again or to figure out exactly when Barry and I took a trip to a particular place.  I realized that I really enjoy having this record of events to look back on.  And since a couple family members nudged me to post some updates here while I was in Cleveland after Christmas, I'm going to get back in the swing of things today.  I'll start with a little photo recap of our Christmas Day.  Barry and I spent it snow shoeing on Mount Hood.  We packed a little picnic and enjoyed an afternoon of sunshine, bright blue skies, tons of snow, and peaceful solitude.







3 comments:

house on hill road said...

Happy New Year, Susan!

Shona~ LALA dex press said...

Happy New Year, friend. Remember me? Your Christmas day was very unconventionally wonderful. All the best in the new year. I remember when I first started I could not wait to get home to post and some days there were even 2 posts! Then over the years I got to maybe one a week and then total disinterest. Anyway, on the flip side I lost all my blog lists because of inactivity on my account or something. When I went to find everyone again I was so happy that you were still at it!

Carolyn said...

YAY so glad you're back. LOVING all your Italy posts!!