9.10.2014

Good Pair



Barry and I celebrated our 13 year wedding anniversary a few weeks ago in a low-key way, hiking in to a quiet spot on a river and lounging around together all day.  We usually like to do something "bigger," but we've been having such an awesome summer full of adventures that it kind of feels like we've been celebrating the entire season long.  A lot of the fun we've been having is due to our backpacking trips... trips I never would have taken if it hadn't been for Barry's influence and his know-how. I'm so glad he introduced me to backpacking - it's just one of countless ways in which Barry makes my life richer and makes me a better person.  He's my best friend.  And the best, period.

4 comments:

Carolyn said...

awwwww so sweet. also FYI I totally want a necklace, I just have $0 to my name until the 19th (GAAAHHHHH)

Holly said...

Love this post...and your ridiculously small shoes. Happy anniversary to my favorite and best matched couple.

Cheryl Arkison said...

Aw, happy anniversary! I live in jealous awe of your adventures. If you ever want to come to the Rockies...

amandajean said...

Awww. This is the sweetest post ever. Congrats on 13 years!!!