7.14.2014

Good Stuff

I'm still on a high from the Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds concert that Barry and I saw almost two weeks ago.  I've had Abattoir Blues on repeat since then.

I got an incredibly sweet e-mail from one of my former sixth grade students from the Bronx (Hi, Felix!).  He'll be a senior at a liberal arts college in Maine this Fall, and it was wonderful to hear about his successes since he left my classroom.

It's hot here.  Super hot.  And sunny.  I love it.  So do our plants.



A good friend from my childhood will be in Portland in a couple days and I'm really looking forward to catching up with her in person.

What's good with you?

1 comment:

Shona~ LALA dex press said...

In one month I'm headed with my boyfriend to LA to meet up with the family, go to the Getty, and drive up to the Sierra Nevada mountains for several days.

Have not been home in about 2 years. Have not been to the Sierras in over 3.