1.03.2014

1/14

Since we're nursing bad colds that we picked up over the holidays, Barry and I didn't go on our traditional New Year's Day walk across Portland.  We slept in and had a big breakfast of baked eggs with Brussels sprouts.  We stayed cozy in the apartment until the afternoon when the light was just right.  Then we took a short stroll though our neighborhood with our cameras to get a little fresh air.  Got me thinking I might want to do a couple Original Intent posts again.  Or not.  We'll see.  It's been a long, long time.





4 comments:

amandajean said...

Happy New Year, Susan! Yes, please. More original intent. It's been far too long. It's always inspiring.

house on hill road said...

I agree with Amanda! I always like seeing your original intent posts. Happy New Year!

Connie said...

Oh, I know about the holiday colds... I'm just now emerging from a doozy myself. Glad you got to get up and walk around, it does help clear the old noggin. Happy New Year Susan!

Peter said...

Sorry about sending you home with a cold, Suz!