6.05.2013

Fifteen Mile Creek

It seems that every time we go camping, I come home with a new favorite campsite.  This weekend was no different.  We went to Fifteen Mile Creek on the east side of Mount Hood and had two perfect days.  Our site was nestled into a crook of the creek, which happened to be a great place for stashing our beer to keep it chilled.  I sat by the creek and read for hours, starting and almost finishing a book from one of Shari's reading lists (I'm looking forward to her next installment). We hiked up to a meadow filled with pretty little flowers and succulents, and we had a clear view of Mount Adams.  And everywhere I turned, I was blown away by the light.









2 comments:

Connie said...

a beer stash creek?! awesome

Cheryl Arkison said...

And you captured the light so well!