6.13.2013

Because You Were Kind Enough to Ask

Several of you, my dear friends, have recently inquired about what is up with my sulu-design etsy shop.  I'd let it sit empty for quite some time, spending less and less time these days on the computer (keeping an etsy shop filled with one-of-a-kind pieces requires plenty of time on the computer).  But you asked, and I can't say no to you.  So as of this evening, the shop is again full.  There are lots of earrings and a necklace that had previously been in the shop and that I've now listed at sale prices.  And there are several new-to-the-shop earrings, too.  Click on images below to take you there:











There is a change to the shop that I struggled with for a bit - another reason the shop sat empty for a while.  Due to an increase in the price of postage, I'm no longer offering free shipping.  But you'll notice that I'm only charging shipping on the first item in an order.  And I'm not charging the full price of postage - just a small fee to offset that cost.  Thanks for giving me the kick in the pants that I needed to get my shop moving again.

1 comment:

Connie said...

I'm always glad to see things in your shop, so far away people like me can have a chance to see/buy what you've been up to.