1.12.2013

That Jewelry Thing


I don't seem to post about it much anymore.  At least I don't post about the jewelry I make as frequently as I actually make it.  I was really busy with earring and (especially) necklace production before the holidays.  Several collections of pieces came and went without a reference or photo here.  Since most pieces I make are one of a kind, I'd like to be better about documenting them.  I made an effort to snap a couple shots of the recent selection of necklaces that I dropped off at Betsy & Iya last week.  The shop was completely wiped out of sulu-design after the holidays (thank you, Betsy & Iya customers!), so I restocked them with lots of new pieces.  One of them was layered up with Betsy's own designs outside the shop the other day.


3 comments:

marissahuber.com said...

Oooh! The long necklaces are gor-goeous!!! Glad that you're making so many sales and keeping busy!

marissahuber.com said...

Oops. In my elation over the prettiness, I spelled gorgeous like an illiterate. My bad :)

Anonymous said...

glad you and the Bear are enjoying the cold...it is very
cccold here but I must confess that being warm inside
with a good book is pretty ok...and I'm counting the days 'til Spring and the days are getting noticeably
longer! Miss you guys, love, dad