11.15.2012

sulu-design and little boxes


I'm happy to say that every Portland boutique that carries sulu-design jewelry is participating in the Little Boxes event next week.  If you're in Portland and don't know about this awesome shop local extravaganza, check out the details here.  And while you're tooling around the Little Boxes site, you might find this post that I contributed on the route that I'd take on my day of Little Boxes shopping (and eating).

You should head to the Little Boxes blog to check out
the sandwich that I was photographing for my post
when Barry snapped my photo.
Oh, baby.

7 comments:

holly said...

A picture of you?!?! What is going on? You look great and I sure do miss your face. :)
Love & kisses.

Dad said...

Yeah,you DO look great and I'm happy that I'll soon be
looking right at you!!!...L,dad

Betsy said...

good LORD, you are so beautiful. Thank you for everything, Suzy!

laundrygirl said...

You're so cute!

Shona~ LALA dex press said...

After all these years...
Hello.

Stephanie Fazio (aka lealou) said...

oh hi there! ;)

Cheryl Arkison said...

Hello! It's you! Wonderful to see your face after so long. And wow, I want that sandwich. Oh, and to wander Portland with you. May can't come soon enough!