8.23.2012

Slowly But Surely








The necklaces are making their way into the sulu-design shop.  Click on images above to take you to listings, or check out the entire shop here.  I may add more of the pieces from the last post to the shop, or I may save them for boutiques here in Portland.  E-mail me at sulu-design@hotmail.com if one of the ones you're hankering for isn't listed above.  Thank you for your interest in them.  It's been so nice to hear from several of you through e-mail.  I am always truly thankful for your feedback on my designs.

It's taken me a while to get around to listing the necklaces in the shop for lots of little reasons - the best one being that Barry and I just celebrated our 11 year wedding anniversary.  We walked, ate, and drank our way through Portland last weekend, making stops at Le Pigeon, Burnside Brewing Company, Produce Row Cafe, Moonshine, Amnesia Brewery, and Por Que No.  We took in amazing views of Portland and the surrounding hills on a stroll over the Burnside Bridge.  And we plan on continuing the celebration this weekend with a quick camping trip.  I'm pretty darn psyched for more camping.  And I'm happier and more content than I can express, being married to my best friend.

5 comments:

Cheryl Arkison said...

Happy Anniversary!

holly said...

Congratulations on 11+ years! What a great couple you are. And I love that you celebrate with eating and camping.

laundrygirl said...

That 'follow the leader' necklace is fresh!

Stephanie Fazio (aka lealou) said...

Gorgeous necklaces - Happy Anniversary!

amy @ switz~art said...

Oh, Susan! These necklaces are to die for! Fabulous craftsmanship, as per usual! Happy anniversary to you and Mr. Barry! ;)