8.03.2012

Remeber When...

I used to post about jewelry here?  Maybe not... it's been two and a half months since I've done so.  That's not to say things haven't been moving right along with sulu-design.  I've just bad about showing and telling here.  I did remember to bring my camera with me when I made a jewelry delivery today so that I could show you some of what's new.  The necklaces and earrings you see below (along with several other pieces) are now available at Betsy & Iya.











There are still a few colorful pieces in the sulu-design shop, too.

I'm getting ready for a trip to Cleveland next week
to see my family.  You know I love my family.  I'm so excited!
See you when I return.

5 comments:

LeeAnn said...

As always, they are all very beautiful. My sister would be all over those orange and pink earrings. I think it may be too hot to work in my garden today. Perfect opportunity to play with my little bead stash. :) Enjoy your upcoming trip!

marissahuber.com said...

Love the necklaces, especially the dangly and beaded ones. Have a wonderful vacation with your dear family, Suzy!

marissahuber.com said...

Love the necklaces, especially the dangly and beaded ones. Have a wonderful vacation with your dear family, Suzy!

Bonnie said...

Hey wait--when are you going to be in Cleveland? We are headed there on Saturday...

Cheryl Arkison said...

I think it might be time for me to get myself another necklace...