5.23.2012

Themes Develop

Apparently car trouble has a way of making me spend quality time with my camera.  It's been documented on several occasions now.  Today was no exception.  Finding our battery dead when I got in the car to leave for work, I ran across the street to a taxi stand and jumped in a cab quickly enough to make it work on time.  I decided to walk home at the end of the workday.  It was dry out (a rarity which one must take advantage of in Portland these days), I love being out in the long shadows that the evening sun creates, and then there's the issue of cab fare.  My hour and a half long walk left me with a ton of photos.  Themes developed among them.  It was a long walk.  It is a long post.

Requisite Blogger Feet


Sidewalks and Their Shadows







Portland Houses




 The Trees, The Trees






Objects




Business Buildings




From the Broadway Bridge



2 comments:

Mom said...

How many miles was that????? Those shoes didn't look like "those shoes were made for walkin"! Hope you don't have blisters! Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

I figure if you have any blisters they're on your shutter
finger where they're mean to be! Love, dad