4.18.2012

Check. Check. Check.


Serious putzing at home for hours.
We're currently using an old coffee table as a
bench/space divider between the living and bed areas.
Does putting a pillow on it make it look like you can sit there?
Or does it look like we have too many tables in one space?


Polenta, poached eggs, and Brussels sprouts
with a dash of Parmesan cheese and balsamic vinegar
and a hefty twist from the pepper mill.

A walk downtown to my favorite bar to enjoy a good beer
with one of my books.  And a late-night dinner date with myself.

Somewhere in there, a handful of necklaces were made, too.
And I'm feeling much better, thank you.

8 comments:

Stephanie Fazio (aka lealou) said...

Like the 'bench!' Your place is so bright! I would love all that brightness!

Shona~ LALA dex press said...

The bench is good and how crazy is it that brussel sprouts can be a mood lifter? They are for me at least. I have a batch with olive oil & Spike seasoning waiting to go in the roster when I get home from work, Yuu-uum.

katTMD said...

Hi! Your place looks fabulous :)
Your yummy food delicious. Glad to see you are doing well.

Karen/Small Earth Vintage said...

Oh man...Andy and I have been on a *serious* brussels sprouts kick, and your polenta/brussels/egg combo looks SO good! (My vegetarian parents will be visiting for a week...I think we'll have to make this for them.) Sigh. I wish I could walk downtown for a beer.

Janine said...

Lady- you gotta tell me how to make poached eggs. It scares me a bit. Went to O&S last night- heaven!!!
Aaaand I finally see your new lamp. Looks great!!!
~j

Kathleen said...

the pillow is perfect. and i love your space. sigh..

p.s. i hope you are well. it has been a while!

Cheryl Arkison said...

You have such a dreamy space...

alyson said...

susan, your space is AMAZING!!!