3.07.2012

It's Not a Big One, Mike

But it is your birthday, and really aren't all birthdays big ones?  My mom, dad, and mother-in-law all celebrated the same big birthday this past year.  My father-in-law is a few years behind them all.  Mike has a wonderful sense of humor, great taste in music (I won't comment, though, on his choice of movies), and has generously introduced me to lots of great food, wine, and travel over the many years that I've known him.  He also recorded countless episodes of the British "What Not to Wear" when it was on years ago so I could watch it when Barry and I went to Virginia for a visit.  He's one fantastic father-in-law.

We love you, Mike.  Happy birthday.

2 comments:

laundrygirl said...

He sounds like a cool guy! Cheers!

Cheryl Arkison said...

Now that's love for a daughter-in-law!