1.01.2012

Happy New Year!

It's been a while, friends. I hope you had a wonderful holiday season. Barry and I recently returned from our trip to see my family in Cleveland. It was awesome - so, so good to spend a nice, relaxing chunk of time with my family. And today we started off the new year right with one of my favorite new year's traditions - an early morning, ridiculously long walk with cameras in hand. We made it over to J & M for a delicious breakfast and followed it with a perfect first day of 2012.

I haven't been around the computer much. Around three weeks ago I mentioned something here about listing new earrings and necklaces in the sulu-design shop. The jewelry is made, but it may be a while 'til I get around to posting it. My attention is taken with other things now. I've picked up some knitting again, gotten myself into a few good books, been enjoying spending time in the kitchen, and found a renewed interest in my camera. I'm sure I'll be back soon with more on some of that. Until then, I hope you're well. Thanks for checking in.

6 comments:

Bonnie said...

What are the books? I am always looking for good recommendations. Happy new year Suzy!

Artsy Momma said...

Happy new year! I hope it is all that you wish for this year!!

laundrygirl said...

Happy New Year! I can't wait to see your newest earrings!

P.S. I have a new blog called 'dreamer:believer'
Click my name or go here - http://dreamhustle.blogspot.com/

lealou said...

Sounds wonderful! Happy New Year!

Cheryl Arkison said...

Happy New Year! Glad to hear that you guys had a good trip.

Sonya Philip said...

Happy bleated New Year to you Susan!