9.05.2011

The Fruits of My Labor Day





















Way to keep scrolling! I hope you had a fun Labor Day weekend, American friends. I worked all three days of it but was happy to have evenings free for all things jewelry-related. Barry's been off on a biking trip all weekend, so I had the place to myself. I played Cee Lo's not-so-nicely named song over and over and over again, ate hors d'oeuvres for dinners, drank ginger ale and Maker's Mark, and worked my fingers off on new sulu-design earrings and necklaces... kinda all at once. The pieces above will make their way to various Portland boutiques this week. And a sulu-design shop update is on.

3 comments:

traci said...

holy inspiration! i'd like one of each please... and i had never heard of that song but i may have it in my head for the rest of the week! damn catchy!

Mom said...

Dear Suzy,

Very impressed with your labors! Beautiful pieces. Also your menu for the weekend was right up my alley.

BUT, no way could I listen to that song after the first few lines. Do not in any way understand the appeal for those lyrics (but then you probably know that). Love, Mom

Sonya Philip said...

Oh wow wow wow. I am loving those beaded necklaces. I want THEM ALL.