8.12.2011

The More to Come and Where to Get It

Most of the pieces I've been working on this summer are at a very new, very special location. My friend Betsy and her husband Will recently opened a new shop in our neighborhood that I couldn't be more excited about. Named after her own jewelry line, Betsy and Iya, the shop is purely awesome - modern, bright, and full of beautiful handmade goodness (including not only the lovely wares for sale but also the store fixtures, made by super talented Will). I could go on and on about Betsy, her stunning jewelry line, and the amazing story of how she and Will have built quite a business for themselves. But I think I can sum it up by saying that Betsy's positive spirit is huge and contagious, and what she does she does well.


I'm so, so proud to be a little part of her new shop. I get all giddy just seeing sulu-design earrings and necklaces displayed there.

I'll be out of town for the grand opening party, but I hope those of you who are in Portland can make it to the Betsy and Iya shindig one week from today, on August 19th:



No comments: