7.28.2011

We're Back... So Come and See Me

We had an awesome time camping with my sister, her husband, and their kids on Mount Hood. And I think they had an awesome time, too. It was only a one-night adventure - they're off to explore Seattle and Vancouver, B.C. for the next week.





If you're in Portland, I'd love it if you stopped by the Last Thursday events on Alberta Street tonight. I'll have a table of sale-priced earrings set up on the block between 18th and 19th Avenues, right in front of Tumbleweed Boutique. I'll be out from about 5-9... hope to see you there!

2 comments:

Shona~ LALA dex press said...

Darn, I'm busy tonight, bust I wish I could come.

Those pictures of the lake are stunning!

Nadia said...

Watch out for the weather! Vancouver's been hot and cold, so bring a sweater too. :)