3.03.2011

The Storm Before the Calm

I'm really looking forward to the Girls Inc. event at Pure Space in the Pearl this evening. Forty designers and boutiques will be there and will donate 25 percent of sales to a truly wonderful cause. Once I'm there and I'll set up, I'll be good to go. This morning, though, is a mini whirlwind of preparation. Thanks go to my coworker, Erika, for trading work shifts with me so I could have the day off to get everything in order.


I've got a whole new collection of slinky necklaces for layering, my usual bold, bright earrings, and a new selection of dainty, super feminine earrings - all made with beautifully cut stones from my trip to NYC. I've got tons more than what I had time to photograph this morning. Tons. And I'll have my case of amazingly priced sale pieces, too. I hope I see you there tonight.










6 comments:

LeeAnn said...

You really have a gift in executing very simple but extremely beautiful jewelry. Enjoy the evening tonight.

traci said...

oh my! let me know if you still have that black necklace (second from the bottom) after tonight! love.

Sonya Philip said...

I'm loving the labradorite (at least that's what I'm assuming it is).

laundrygirl said...

Looks like you have some amazing jewelry to sell! I can't wait to hear how it went.

Connie said...

beautiful Susan! I'm sure all your goods were snatched up. I love your necklaces of late.

...switz~art said...

Sue! Your necklaces are amazing! I can't wait to see them in your Etsy store!! Delish!