3.14.2011

Not Shop Restock

After taking a bunch of photos of earrings made with some of my all-time favorite beads in order to list them in the sulu-design shop, I realized that almost every pair I'd photographed had already been listed in the shop... and the listings had all expired. It's funny to me that I'm so into these styles but clearly customers aren't. If by any chance you happen to love anything you see below and missed them while they were for sale on-line or if you have questions about the earrings you can e-mail me at sulu-design@hotmail.com. I'll send these earrings out at the cost of $14 a pair, shipping included (I'll send you an invoice via Paypal). And if no one bites, I just got myself four new pairs of earrings.




1 comment:

Bitterbetty said...

I loved my long cream earrings... so much so that I lost them while traveling somehow.
:)