11.21.2010

Stuff and Junk

Blue corn pancakes at Byways will always rock my breakfast world.

Sandwiches at Meat Cheese Bread are so darn good, even if the guy at the counter has big-time hipster attitude.


We got a new rug that is making our place feel nice and cozy just in time. It's cold!

Two of my jewelry-making friends have great things going on now that you should know about. Jen and her designs are in a pop-up shop in downtown Portland through the end of the year. Jen made me one of my favorite pairs of earrings ever. And Betsy just had a grand opening of her shop in which you can find some really gorgeous new geometric pieces that I'm loving.

Happy Thanksgiving, my U.S. friends. I'll be in Cleveland all week - see you when I get back.

5 comments:

alyson said...

oh I LOVE your new rug! I'm guessing you thrifted it? it's amazing.

Michelle said...

Hot and SEXY RUG!!! Hot damn.

Connie said...

have fun with your family in Land of Cleves. I do love the rug- and I also enjoy big time hipster 'tudes. They're so funny...

www.jewelsite.com said...

2010 Biggest Online Gems & Jewelry Store presenting the exotic & vibrant collection of Necklaces, Rings, Bracelets, Earrings etc. For exciting and mind blowing offers
visit our unique store: www.jewelsite.com

Gia said...

Please tell me that you bought that rug at a retail store and didn't thrift it.

I love it and must have it.....