11.18.2010

Dipping My Toes Back In

Gosh, it took me a long time to get myself together after the Little Winter market. Little Winter was truly wonderful beyond anything that I could have hoped for. Abby and Chelsea really knocked it out of the park with all of their planning. Thanks to all of you who came out for it - it was so good to meet so many of you in person. The market was a bit overwhelming in the best way possible, and I needed some time to get back on track afterward. I've got lots of things swimming around in my head to write about, but they'll have to wait. First things first. A sulu-design shop update for those of you who are getting a jump on holiday shopping:









All of the above designs are now in the shop - click on the photos above to take you to direct listings. And please note: I ship all orders within 24 hours, but in four days Barry and I are headed to Cleveland to spend Thanksgiving with my family. Any orders placed between November 22th and 26th will be mailed on the 27th. I can't wait to meet my new nephew Luca, to see my wonderful big brother (happy 40th, Peter!) and his wife, to see my sister, her husband and their kids (happy birthday to you, too, Mari), and of course, my sweet parents (got a big anniversary coming up, huh?). Back tomorrow.

4 comments:

Mariss said...

Gorgeous wares, and the lighting is lovely too! Love the sip of coffee, how cute is the name?

Enjoy that time with your family. New babies are so exciting, and congrats to your awesome parents!

angie said...

Hi Susan, glad the winter sale went well (of course it did!) Have a lovely time with your family. xx*a

amandajean said...

Your earrings are just lovely, as always. Those top few blue pairs are fabulous!

Wow, lots of celebrating going on in your family. Hope you have a fun time spending thanksgiving with your family and meeting little Luca. How exciting!

Sonya Philip said...

I kept hearing people mention being at the show, through facebook or flickr and I would write - my friend Susan was there!