9.17.2010

There's a First Time for Everything


For once in my life, I'm not waiting until the last minute to get things done. Actually, I'm having a ball getting pieces ready a little on the early side for the Little Winter sale that will take place at The Cleaners at the Ace Hotel on November 6th and 7th. That's right, I've got two solid months before Little Winter and I'm already making serious progress with jewelry for the sale. I've been playing around with a mix of modern and tribal elements in my designs recently and am really pleased with the results.



If you're into these, cool - but if not, have no fear. With so much time to work on jewelry, I'll definitely have a wide assortment of styles available at Little Winter. Up until the show, sulu-design shop updates will be less frequent than usual, but there will be plenty in the shop come holiday time... I mean before holiday time. 'Cause I'm on top of it this year, for once.

4 comments:

julieree said...

I LOVE those necklaces!! So perfect. You know, you could sell some of them in your shop before Little Winter, you know, if you wanted. Just saying. ;)

kat/ Taylor Made designs said...

So organized :) Good for you! I hope you get lots and lots of sales :)

Connie said...

Oh I love those necklaces too! great designs!

ambika said...

I love these. I really do. Funky but simple.