8.03.2010

Proof

Yesterday I claimed that I've been working on jewelry, but you wouldn't know it based on my infrequent shop updates. So Barry captured proof of my jewelry productivity while we were at the park last night. I was wearing a couple of the necklaces I've made recently. I've been restocking similar necklaces regularly at Tumbleweed. They'll make it into the sulu-design esty shop eventually.

Speaking of necklaces, Melissa put a huge smile on my face by modeling one of her adorable tops with a sulu-design necklace. Pardon my dorkiness for linking to that post, but it made my day.

6 comments:

rachel. said...

do you have super adorable short hair now???

Cheryl Arkison said...

Ooh, those are nice!

laundrygirl said...

You are cute! I loved that you shared someone wearing your jewelry. Your earrings are in my main rotation of go-to essentials each day!

Shona~ LALA dex press said...

A neck!

kat @ Taylor Made designs said...

love the photo + the necklace :)

amandajean said...

how cute is your hair!?! and your necklace is adorable!