7.01.2010

Antsy





Last night at 10:00, I took all the books off our largest bookshelf in order to move it and piled them all over our living room-ish area. I didn't put the books away before I went to bed - this may be a first in my crazy little organized world. And the shelf isn't in it's new spot just yet. I can't figure out where it should go. You know me - when there's furniture moving going on, it means something is up. I don't know what it is, but man am I antsy. I put some of that antsy energy into the sulu-design shop, too. Several pairs of earrings are now on sale, and the designs above are available - click on images to take you to listings.

3 comments:

dad said...

I remember furniture moving well...and I too knew
something was up...but it always looked better after
you were finished!!! I could never figure that out, nor
could I figure out how in a room of a specific size
and with the same furniture you were able to keep
coming up with a new look!!!!
Miss you Suzy...love, dad

Mary said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mary said...
This comment has been removed by the author.