6.10.2010

I'm in the Air and It's in the Water

Barry and I are flying to Cleveland this morning to visit family and to celebrate with my brother and sister-in-law who are expecting a baby in August. I cannot wait to see everyone. We'll throw a shower for Jennifer on Saturday. I made sets of hand-printed note cards as party favors:


This pregnancy thing is seriously going around. Our friends Holly and Mike are expecting, as are our friends Kristin and Mark. And pregnant bloggers abound: Leya, Amy, Abby, Traci, Stephanie... have I missed anyone?

I'll be back next week with some Cleveland love and a shop update. Be good until then.

6 comments:

Feli said...

Me. hehehehehe...

Love your cards.

Cheryl Arkison said...

Well has it hit you?

Ever consider putting that design on Spoonflower? I'd buy it.

lealou said...

It's contagious! Have fun with your family!!

Kat said...

Those notecards are so cute!!

holly said...

I LOVE the notecards - you are always so creative and thoughtful.
Something is in the PDX water... better watch out!
:)

Connie said...

great cards! Have fun in Cleves.