6.23.2010

All Work and Some Play

Before we left for Cleveland, I mentioned that there would be a sulu-design shop update when I returned. But six days a week of work-work and one day a week of jewelry-work has left me with little time to photograph and list things in the shop. After I get several jewelry orders out to shops in the next couple days, though, there will be new designs available on-line.


I did take a break from work earlier this week and rode my bike to Mississippi Street with Barry to have lunch at Mee Sen. We also swung by two of my favorite shops in town - Ampersand and the newly opened Monograph, both on Alberta Street.

1 comment:

angie said...

Oohhhh... New shops on alberta! I look forward to seeing them in august. Let's have coffee and you can clue me into all the new hot spots:) yes?