5.12.2010

Needing a Kick in the Seat of the Pants


I thought a little jolt of color was in order this morning, so the earrings above are in the sulu-design shop now. I need something to get me going. I've been in and out of inexplicable funky moods on an almost hourly basis for a couple days now. I do believe I even had some crabby moments while we were at the coast the other day - and it's time I snap out of it. I'm off now for a run. That usually does the trick.

edit: Six miles with Game Theory by The Roots seem to have taken care of things.

3 comments:

Cheryl Arkison said...

That is an AWESOME album, no wonder you feel better.

Shona~ LALA dex press said...

The other week I was in a crap mood + I am absolutely not trying to be funny when I tell you that in times like that I think of the Lloyd Dobler line from "Say Anything..."

"How hard is it to decide to be in a good mood and be in a good mood..."

I'm telling you, Chuck Klosterman was right! It always goes back to Lloyd Dobler. Although my boyfriend would say that it always goes back to "The Simpsons."

My Love is..... said...

ohhhh I love that green bead.... so gorgeous!!