4.27.2010

Union Rose

I'm thankful to my friend and coworker, Robin, who introduced me to Union Rose, the latest boutique in Portland to carry sulu-design jewelry. Robin, you may remember, makes really cute skirts out of vintage polyester and has been selling her designs at Union Rose for a while now. I had the pleasure last week of meeting Nicole, the owner of the shop, and I couldn't be happier to have my designs represented there. Nicole rocks. And Union Rose is just a couple doors down from the Country Cat, where I hear the eating is good (I'll confirm that as soon as possible).


The daily sulu-design shop updates march on. These earrings are listed there now, and if I get on the ball, a similar necklace might follow tomorrow.

3 comments:

Mom said...

Wow Suzy, Union Rose is really a neat store! Congratulations, perfect place to have your jewelry for sale!

Love, Mom

Chickenbells said...

Congrats! I hope you both benefit from Sulu Designs in the shop...

Wende said...

Congrats, Susan. And WOW, I love Union Rose's website. That model is GORGEOUS and totally makes me want to shop there!! LOVE IT.