4.19.2010

Trianglular Obsession

I've had this trianlge post by Summer (whose blog you may already be reading - if not, you should) bookmarked for over two months now. That little black lamp she featured there is killing me with its perfect simplicity. I've kept Summer's post in mind as I've mulled over what to do with a bunch of triangle-shaped beads that I picked up in New York City back in February. Today I dove into the stash got to work so as to be able to stick to my attempt to list a pair of earrings in the sulu-design shop every day for the next couple weeks.


I'll start with this pair. Its colors remind me of the painted velodrome of the Keirin race that Barry was watching while I was working on earrings today. Speaking of track racing, I'm reminded of this old pairing from my Original Intent series, too. Hope your week has started well. Back tomorrow.

3 comments:

America Blasco said...

I love these colours!! I popped into your shop this evening, and stumbled across your oval studies as well. So delicate & beautiful!

My Love is..... said...

ohhhhh how I love these triangles :)

Anonymous said...

What is that Keirin Berlin thing all about? That looks very exciting...