4.20.2010

Good Music and Stuff

Barry and I went to the Holly Golightly and the Brokeoffs show last night at the Doug Fir, making it official that we've seen Holly perform live more times than any other artist. And as usual, she did not disappoint. Speaking of good music, Barry introduced me to ESG yesterday, a group from the Bronx who recorded in the early eighties. They've got such an awesome mix of influences. The link I've provided lets you sample little bits of their new wavy songs. I was shaking my butt all over the apartment yesterday listening to the album.


Now for today's earrings, more triangles (expect them all week long - I'm seriously feeling these beads). I included this pair in my recently restocked circles and ovals section of the sulu-design shop. Have a wonderful day, and I'll see you back here tomorrow.