4.22.2010

Am I Taking the Triangle Thing Too Far...

if I point out that leek stems sure have a strong triangular growth pattern to them? We had homemade pizza for dinner last night and while I was searching on-line for good topping combinations in order to use up some ingredients we had on hand, I came across this recipe that combines leeks, ricotta, and walnuts. Yes, yes, and yes. While I'm on the topic of leeks, Mom, Barry keeps talking about the leek casserole you make. Can I put in a request for one during our next visit?


So, yeah, like I was saying... triangles. Today's triangle earrings are in the sulu-design shop now.

7 comments:

shari said...

will have to try that pizza. we are in love with leeks this year. xo

Karen/Small Earth Vintage said...

Perfect! Love the leek photo. And I think Andy and I are going to have to try that leek pizza. Mmmm...leeks.

LeeAnn said...

Apparently, leek dip is also a popular item these days. My brother did nothing but give it praise last time I saw him. He made some just for me and is sending it down with my mom when she visits this weekend so I can see what the fuss is all about. Enjoy your pizza!

Mom said...

Absolutely will make the leeks au gratin for Barry and maybe you and Barry want to make some of those delicious sounding pizzas for us while you are here!

Also see if LeeAnn will share the leek dip recipe!

Love, Mom

Connie said...

all triangle foods are great. pizza. pie. and I guess leeks count too!

Shona~ LALA dex press said...

Next stop: Bermuda Triangle! AHHHHHHHHH!

amandajean said...

not too far at all! i love your triangle theme you've got going.

i've always wanted to try making something with leeks. i best get on that. i bet they are tasty!