3.02.2010

Pinky on the Brain




Since I replenished my bead stash when I was in New York and since the weather here has been so unbelievably gorgeous (I don't mean to rub it in, my snow-covered friends, truly) I figured it was high time I set out with my camera and get to work on some Original Intent pairings. It's been a while... On my walk this morning, I was struck with how amazing the blossoms in Portland are right now. Pink is all over the place. Seems like the perfect time to add a few pairs of earrings with a new pink bead to the sulu-design shop:






As usual, you can click on photos above to take you to each pair's listing.

10 comments:

Cheryl Arkison said...

Oh Sue, make me a pink necklace, please!

shari said...

hi susan,

i'm so into pink this year. not sure what it is. i vote for pink necklaces, too! xo

Carol Emma said...

So pretty and cheerful! I'm so ready for some blossoms and bright colors in my world but it's going to be a while.

Chickenbells said...

Excuse ME...but are those pink blossoms in YOUR neighborhood? Good heavens. We haven't seen bloom one yet around here...all of this crazy moisture (not that I'm complaining) but I am looking forward to seeing them soon...

Jessica Nichols said...

Our trees are in bloom too! It is a joy. On Friday my plum tree had one single white bloom. Today there are more than I can count but it's only getting started. Enjoy your gorgeous weather, we know it's not the norm for you in the PNW and you're not rubbing it in. :)

Feli said...

I love cherry blossoms in spring. It's so beautiful! Makes me want to plant them in my garden just so that I can have something to look at in Spring.

Sonya said...

That pink. It just triggers something in my brain. I want to eat those beads.

過分 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jamie Watson said...

YUM they look edible!!! I'm more into Pink this year, too.

Marilyn said...

I love the photos as well as the earrings, kudos on both.