3.17.2010

Happy St. Patrick's Day

I don't have a drop of Irish blood in my body, but I was once told I have the map of Ireland written across my face by a somewhat scary old man who was selling coins at a flea market. I've also got one of those "O - apostrophe" last names thanks to Barry, so I'm running with the green thing today.

Speaking of "O - apostrophe" names, Barry's parents were in town last week and we had a wonderful visit with them. They always make sure we eat and drink well. And they brightened up our place with pretty flowers.


And speaking of brightening up a place, how about that hour change this weekend? I'm loving the longer evenings. Getting out of work while the sun is still out rocks.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy St.Pats to you too Suzy...and the same to
Barry...I'd buy him a beer if he was here!
It's great to be seeing your pics again!! L,Dad

Nadia said...

Me too! I love the excuse to wear my shades. :)

amy @ switz~art said...

So happy you had a great time with the in-laws! I knew a Barry O'Connor! My principal in high school...the most fabulous man. Really, he was truly one of a kind.

I loooove long days. They are truly heavenly.

sinnlighet said...

Your blog ..... it's amazing and soooo inspiring. Nice to find you!

A small footprint from Agneta & Sweden

Ps. I have an ongoing jewelry contest on my blog. Welcome! Ds

Pascale said...

The days getting longer - I love it too - it feels like you get so much more done...
Thanks for stopping by on my blog - I'm glad I found yours!