2.15.2010

Checking in and Checking Out

I'm out of the loop, friends. I haven't kept up with my blog reading, I haven't kept up with my own posting, and I'm way behind on e-mails. Life is busy and life is good. I just thought I'd mention a couple of the details.

We've lucked out with continued gorgeous weather.


Barry's birthday = good eating
(at home, at Ping, at Byways, at City Market...)




We're loving getting settled in our new home.




This morning I leave for New York City.
New. York. City.
Didn't see that one coming, did you?

More to follow in a week or so.
Be good until then.

14 comments:

angie said...

have a great time in the NYC!

house on hill road said...

have a great trip, susan!

Karen/Small Earth Vintage said...

Love the photos! I need a basket like that for blankets. Very jealous of your NYC trip--have fun!

rachel. said...

ooh, how long will you be here? enough to grab a cup of coffee??

Cheryl Arkison said...

Have a fantastic time! Enjoy a cup of hot chocolate at Union Square cafe for me. Marshmallows too.

Chickenbells said...

Have a perfectly lovely trip...How exciting!!

ambika said...

Ooo, can't wait to see what you get up to (bead shopping????) in New York.

Love the photos and sympathize with the busy-ness.

betsy and iya said...

so exciting, suzy. can't wait 'til you get back so we can talk about ALL of it! have SO much fun.

xo

kait said...

omg I need an old school pencil sharpener too! Have a great trip!

Connie said...

take it easy Susan, we all fall out of the loop [as evidenced by me writing this comment 5 days after the post was written...] i hope you come back from your trip revitalized and full of vim and vigor!

holly said...

sure hope there are going to be some NYC picture posts!

alyson. said...

dang girl. your space is so wonderful! love those antlers.

Carolyn said...

dude, i feel the same way about it. i lived there for 13 years and that's the longest i've ever lived anywhere (in all of life). i don't know that i'll ever live there again, but it'll always be "home" to me. :)

amandajean said...

i'm feeling quite out of the loop, too! i hope barry had a wonderful birthday. love the peeks at your place. it's looking lovely. :)