1.04.2010

Remember Me, Camera?

We've been bringing things bit by bit into our new place, but tomorrow is the official big day. We've got a truck lined up and will finally make this move complete, and I can't wait. It seems like all we've been doing for over a month now is packing. So yesterday, Barry and I decided to take a day off from it all and head downtown with our cameras.





Our long picture-taking walk yesterday made me realize that I've fallen out of use with the camera. While I'm not one for new year's resolutions, I do plan on getting back into the photo groove once we're feeling a bit more settled. Back soon, friends.

12 comments:

Marie said...

ah Sulu, how we've missed you and your pictures!

Artsy Momma said...

Loving the plaid concrete/moss picture. I could so see you making a pair of earrings using that as inspiration!

Good luck with the move, cant wait to see the new place!

Cheryl Arkison said...

The moss/stones photo reminds me of my Grass quilt.

Chickenbells said...

I am just delirious for photos of the new digs! I'm also happy that you got to put the packing tape down for a bit...thank heavens it will be over soon and you can find yourselves having more time to pick up the camera!

Kathleen said...

yay!
i look forward to seeing more photos like these beautiful ones!

happy new year, sister.

amy @ switz~art said...

good luck with the move, girly!!
loooove the pics you & the hubbers took! new inspiration for when you get settled, perhaps?

get nestin'!

Karen/Small Earth Vintage said...

Cool pix! I can't wait to see photos of your new place. Happy happy new year to you and Barry! xoxo

asphaltandair said...

Oh yes. I do know how that packing can drag on for ages.
You and your sweetheart are so wise to take a day off to be with each other (and the cameras)!
Wishing you great, big beautiful success on your move day!!!!
This is the homestretch!
: )

angie said...

I hope it the move went smoothly and you are loving your new home! x! *angie

Sonya said...

I've fallen off the wagon. Looking forward to seeing more photos. Hope you're settling in after your move - Happy New Year!

Jessica Nichols said...

Happy New Year! I hope the move went smoothly yesterday. I am super excited to see your new place. Hooray!

seesaw said...

love the park signage.