1.28.2010

And Now For the Necklaces

I promised a few readers that some non-earring updates were slated for the sulu-design shop, so...





these babies are all available now. A couple are a little more romantic than my usual designs, but Valentine's Day is approaching so I figured hey, what the heck. Until the 31st of January, half of all profits from the shop will be donated to Mercy Corps and their efforts to help in the aftermath of the earthquake in Haiti.

Thanks to those of you who voted in the Poppytalk virtual awards for favorite handmade jewelry category. The polls will be open until midnight on January 30th. I am so appreciative of your encouragement. Thanks, friends. And have a great weekend.

4 comments:

Jamie Watson said...

Those are rockin'! You are so wonderful to donate proceeds. Have a great weekend.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
f/m said...

The circle one is lovely. I like that the circle is imperfectly round.

Also, I think everyone needs to find ways of donating proceeds from our work/sales. Thanks for sharing your story - it helps spread the message that we could all do more to help others!

America Blasco said...

oh WOW, Susan. These are just amazing!I love each & every one of them.