12.06.2009

One, Two, Three




A shop update today, another tomorrow, and a third the day after that, each consisting of just three pairs of earrings... and then I think I'm done adding to the sulu-design shop until the new year. I'll continue to ship out orders until the 20th of December, but then I'm heading out of town and won't resume shipping until January. For the first time since we moved to Portland, Barry and I have been lucky enough to be able to plan to be with our families on the actual days of Thanksgiving and Christmas. I can't wait to get to Cleveland in a couple weeks to see my family. Actually, I can wait. I have a lot of stuff to squeeze into the next 2 weeks. I hope your holiday plans are falling into place. Ours are moving right along.

2 comments:

heather said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your new earrings. Hope you get everything done that you need to get done so that you can enjoy your family all the more!!!:) Have safe travels and a blessed Christmas!!

My Love is..... said...

What a surprise the yellow earrings are... perfect for the sunny weather we are getting here ;)

A trip away sounds like the fantastic way to end and unwind from 2009 right before the fun of 2010..... we are staying put this year bOO!!