12.18.2009

Nothing Like a Full Plate


When superstar jewelry-maker Betsy invites you to be part of an open studio sale the day before you're leaving for a week with your family, when you have to work every day until you leave, when you still have to pack your entire apartment before you go since you're moving as soon as you get back, when there is still purging to be done and appointments to be met, you don't think twice. You drop what you can, you wake up early and stay up late taping cardboard boxes, you do what you need to do to be there. So. This Saturday from noon to 4 or 5-ish, stop by Betsy's studio in the Active Space building at 1722 NW Raleigh Street, #104, to pick up some holiday gifts at seriously reduced prices. Betsy and I will both be offering great deals on lots of our designs from this past year so you can get some holiday gifts at a sweet price and we can start the new year with a clean slate. I'll be there towards the later end of things. Betsy, wine and cheese will be there the whole time.

11 comments:

sew nancy said...

good luck at the sale and congrats on the new loft
happy holidays

Cheryl Arkison said...

Well, you really didn't have a choice, did you?
Good luck with everything in the coming week.

Shona~ LALA dex press said...

I totally understand. Unfortunately I had to turn down an amazing opportunity this past month because I knew I had overextended myself when I was starting to piss of the people I had already made commitments to. Your ability to time manage seems to be far better than mine.

All the best to you.

p.s Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!! on the new casa!

Anonymous said...

ooohhh - i am so glad i saw this post! I am totally going to try to pop in tomorrow.
Hope everything is going well and not too hectic....
'tis the season.
~ holly

My Love is..... said...

Ohhhh Damn it I missed it!! Thanx for the betsy link she has some rocking stuff.

nomatfinke said...

hello~nice to meet u..............................

Connie said...

oh so much to do! good luck... or rather now, as i am late, i hope it went well and everything is done. take a breather. it'll all turn out well in the end!

terihodgins said...

嘿,你的部落格不錯哦!..................................................

Michelle said...

oh dear! If I lived there I would come help you :) Good luck

Mariss said...

Go you! Gitterdone!!! No matter what, it will all be over soon :)

asphaltandair said...

oh my! you're a girl after my own heart. we do like burning the candle at both ends now don't we?
wishing you sanity during these holiday AND moving times!
i can't wait to see your new nest once you've settled in.
sending you great big hugs from zürich and wishing you a very merry and a 2010 filled with many of your hearts desires.