11.09.2009

Just in Time for Stess-Free Holidays

I'm planning on restocking the sulu-design shop throughout this week and next, starting with a few pairs of earrings today (click images for shop listings):




I ship orders from the shop as soon as they're placed, so if you're thinking of giving sulu-designs for holiday gifts, you can order well into December (depending on the holiday for which you're giving gifts) and they should arrive on time. But in case you're like me and Bethany, whose recent post reminded me that it's time to get rolling on holiday preparations if I want to really enjoy the holidays at all, I'm getting the shop all stocked up for you starting now. Lots more earrings and necklaces to follow and a little sale on a few pieces, too. Hope your week is off to a good start.

2 comments:

My Love is..... said...

Ohhh susan do I spy an amber and leaf combo in there...so lovely.

amandajean said...

is is getting to be that time of the year already, isn't it??? oh, i don't know how it seems to creep up faster each year!

love those mustard beads!!!