10.05.2009

A Working Breakfast


Abby is hosting a week of breakfasts over on her blog. On most days, I squeeze in a boring bowl of cereal between working out and running off to work. I won't bore you with photos of Kashi all week long (don't get me wrong - I love my Kashi). Monday is part of my weekend, though, so I have more time on Monday mornings to sit and enjoy something special for breakfast. This morning - walnut currant bread from the bakery down the street from where I work, a spread of goat cheese, a drizzle of honey, and a crisp apple pear on the side, all of which I'm nibbling on while I do non-work work (that means I'm doing jewelry stuff). You can expect a few sulu-design shop updates this week with more of those little circles and several new designs for fall, too. Have a great day, and join in on breakfast week, won't you?

7 comments:

amandajean said...

your breakfast sure beat mine! although cheerios and bananas would fit your new circle obsession. :)

SHOKOOFEH said...

Lovely breakfast photo! :)

Little Gray Pixel said...

Believe it or not, my breakfast was a lot like yours today!

Chickenbells said...

And such a lovely plate...what a wonderful way to start the day!

Mom said...

Dear Suzy,

Have already bought Kashi for when you and Barry are in town for Christmas but this breakfast gives me some new ideas.

You know I love goat cheese too and will have honey on hand! Love, Mom

kat @ Taylor Made designs said...

yummy. I'll be over at 8:00 :)

asphaltandair said...

this breakfast is perfection.
your tableware makes it even more lovely.
now eating in front of the computer? in my house, you get a spanking for that?!