9.21.2009

We're Back



It's good to be home in Portland, the land of strong coffee and good beer... both of which Utah could learn a thing or two about. Granted, we were drinking a lot of service station coffee. That being said, our week in Utah was spectacular. The southern part of that state is insane - the geographic features are gorgeous beyond belief. I'll bore you with photos of them and other shots from our trip this week. And then hopefully I'll have some shop updates to post about. Since I've been back, I've been working on new earrings and necklaces that I'm excited to share with you. I hope you all are well. I've got some catching up to do now.

5 comments:

Karen/Small Earth Vintage said...

Strong coffee and beer make life worth living.

Welcome back!

Artsy Momma said...

Boring photos, uh I dont think so! My hubby went there a few years ago and the photos to this day still take my breath away.

traci said...

welcome back suz! love your monarchs.

ambika said...

Welcome back! Love the photos so far, especially those 3 empty lawn chairs.

Wende said...

Welcome home. . . you missed all that 100 degree weather, I think! :D