7.21.2009

Summer Goes Swimmingly

You can chalk up my recent absence on-line to my thorough enjoyment of summer. Morning bike rides to the park with a book, breakfast with friends enjoyed al fresco, early morning Tour De France viewing at a lovely French bakery, nights at the ball park, a beer festival or two, dips in local watering holes, a trip out of town for a mountain bike race... we've been busy and we've been loving it.





This week, I'm keeping myself occupied with final preparations for the Summer Social that takes place this Saturday, the 25th, from 4-8. I hope that those of you who are in Portland will stop by. Abby has planned a really spectacular event - she's left no detail unattended. And I'll have plenty to offer, too - tons of necklaces, new earring designs, and lots of earrings on sale for $5 and $10 a pair. Enjoy the summer goodness, friends, and I'll see you back here soon.

4 comments:

Mariss said...

It sounds like you're having a fantastic summer! Although, I don't know if that "uplifting" book you're reading counts as "summer reading"! Teasing! It looks very interesting and sad.

Love the top photo especially, although you know which one made me laugh more :)

Eat a pastry for me!

Mom said...

Dear Suzy,

Will be thinking of you and hoping you sell out the store!!! Love, Mom

AMERICA BLASCO said...

Yay summer! And and special yay to your photographs in this post! I love love love them!

amandajean said...

ok, i don't know how many times i can say it, but i just LOVE your photography. it blows me away. every. single. time.