7.26.2009

Portland Needs No Photoshop...

but the photos of my jewelry do. I'm hard at work on this searingly hot day preparing photos and etsy listings for a ton of sulu-design shop updates that I'll be posting over the next several days.
Last night's Summer Social was truly awesome - I can't tell you what a knock-out job Abby did with decorations, with food, with her photos, and with assembling a wonderful variety of vendors. Thanks so much to Abby, to her husband, her sister, her brother-in-law, and mother who made it all happen. And thanks to those of you who stopped by last night. It was really amazing how well-attended the event was. I had myself a grand old time.
Now... off to wipe my brow and work on listing those unsold necklaces.

1 comment:

amandajean said...

that photo is so bright and cheery. I just love it!