7.03.2009

No Intent



The little run of Original Intent posts I'd done last week had me excited again about using my camera in conjunction with working on jewelry. That project always seems to give me a kick in the earring-making pants when I need it. Sometimes, though, I like to head out to take photos knowing that I'm not going to use any as inspiration for jewelry - to just shoot what I like. That's what I did recently in Portland's Sellwood neighborhood. The light of summer is making me camera-happy.

5 comments:

Chickenbells said...

Well...your camera happiness certainly shows!

kat said...

I love your post subject... No Intent. For some reason, it made me smile. Lovely photos as always.

pricklypearbloom said...

man, your photographic eye is so different from mine, but I so love it. Kind of how you covet skills of people that you know you will never have.

AMERICA BLASCO said...

!!!

amandajean said...

ha! i love this title. nice work with your camera, lady. (and some of these are screaming to become quilts!)