6.02.2009

Up My Alley

This sulu-design shop update is full of earrings that are so me. I love these colors, these shapes, and the bold yet simple lines of these designs:

If you're into these designs, too, you can click the above images for links to shop listings, or see the entire collection here. And if you're interested in hearing about sulu-design shop updates before I post about them here on my blog, send me an e-mail at sulu-design@hotmail.com with something like "sulu-design updates" in the subject line. You'll be notified about new listings and will receive special shop offers.

2 comments:

amandajean said...

they really do look like they would be up your alley. i love how you pair colors together!

AMERICA BLASCO said...

Susan,
these are so, so beautiful!! you are a colour guru!