5.08.2009

Long Time No Blog

Yes, it's been an entire month since I posted here. No, I did not stumble upon a bead mecca in Italy and decide to never return to the states. And I haven't run off with Berlusconi (my, you got creative in your worried e-mails, friends). Actually, after an amazing trip and visit with Barry's folks, Barry and I took off for Cleveland for a wonderful visit with my family. We've been home for a couple days now, but I've been a bit of a zombie. I'm still getting over double jet lag, trying to sort through the 471 photos I took in Italy, and gearing up for a big shop update. I promise to be back in the next couple days, but until then rest assured that I am safe and sound in Portland. I hope you all are well. To those of you who blog, I'll be checking in on you soon. I have to steady myself for the thousands of posts I've missed.

12 comments:

ambika said...

I'm glad you're well and safe and can't wait to see those 471 pictures!

asphaltandair said...

so glad to hear that you are safe and sound in Portland. I've missed you - but I figured you were just marinating in the goodness of a trip-hangover and getting back into normal, real life again.
welcome back to the blogging life and i can't wait to see what you've captured with your camera!

Mariss said...

Welcome back, I was wondering when you'd resurface. Rest up and don't bother backtracking on my stuff. Been lazy and it's all yarn crap ;)

Chickenbells said...

Woo-Hoo!!! Welcome home...we've all missed you! I know what you mean about the pictures, last time I was there (with Prague thrown in for good measure) I ended up with 475 pictures and a couple of movies as well...

Nadia said...

Good to have you back!

amandajean said...

hello there, friend. it's good to hear that you are back safe and sound. good luck with your thosands of posts to read. (oy.)

sara said...

Hallo:)

traci said...

welcome back suz!!! so nice to see you here again.

Robyn said...

Glad to see you back, Susan!

Jess said...

Welcome home from one of your worrywarts. :)

c.Rachel said...

Can't wait to see pics and hear about the food.

Glad you are back safely!

sue said...

感情,第三者,婚外情,一夜情,小老婆,外遇,商標,市場調查,公平交易法,抓姦,債務,債務協商,應收帳款,詐欺,離婚,監護權,法律諮詢,法律常識,離婚諮詢,錄音,找人,追蹤器,GPS,徵信,徵信公司,尋人,抓姦,外遇,徵信,徵信社,徵信公司,尋人,抓姦,外遇,徵信,徵信社,徵信公司,尋人,抓姦,外遇,徵信,徵信社,徵信公司,尋人,抓姦,外遇,徵信社,徵信,徵信社,尋人,偵探,偵探社,徵才,私家偵探,徵信,徵信社,徵信公司,抓猴,出軌,背叛,婚姻,劈腿,感情,第三者,婚外情,一夜情,小老婆,外遇,商標,市場調查,公平交易法,抓姦,債務,債務協商,應收帳款,詐欺,離婚,監護權,法律諮詢,法律常識,離婚諮詢,錄音,找人,追蹤器,GPS,徵信,徵信公司,尋人