3.27.2009

Three Sisters Ink - Swapped!

Oh, friends, I am loving these prints from another recent swap. They'll be hung in our kitchen soon, but I couldn't wait to show them to you, so propped up on the floor will have to do for now. Click on the image to get a better look. I should have photographed the prints before putting them under glass, but I just couldn't wait to see them in framed glory. Apparently "not being able to wait" is running a close second to "swapping" for my theme of 2009.

You really ought to visit the Three Sisters Ink shop and check out the beautiful prints that Hannah offers there. Her designs are lovely and the quality of her prints is excellent. Swap on!

12 comments:

Chickenbells said...

I think they will fit perfectly in your space! Watching the swapping from afar is almost as wonderful as participating...I mean, in real life...although the pictures are just as good.

Hi. My name is Sadira. I have had a hard week.

beki said...

Ooo, those are nice!

lealou said...

CUTE!!!

futuregirl said...

These are amazing! A great set for the kitchen. :)

Shona~ LALA dex press said...

Three sisters was one of the first Etsy sellers I hearted.

Yes-sir-ree, they are perfect for your house!

heather said...

They look FANTASTIC!! I love the swap idea. Because of you I was able to swap a quilt top with a blogger friend. I LOVE it!!!!!

heather said...

They look FANTASTIC!! I love the swap idea. Because of you I was able to swap a quilt top with a blogger friend. I LOVE it!!!!!

Feli said...

wow they are beautiful!!

Hey can you give me your new address. I want to send you something too. :*)

Little Gray Pixel said...

Gorgeous prints. How do you go about finding swap partners? This is all new and mysterious to me ...

amandajean said...

eek! these are so very fantastic!!! i love them!!! i love your 2009 mantra, btw. :)

betsy and iya said...

Oh my goodness, I really really like these prints. I want them. Can I have them?

Cheryl A said...

It's the new economy, we should all swap more.