3.16.2009

Post Race Day

Thanks so much for all of your encouragement yesterday. I'd say the race was a success considering that I crossed the finish line in one piece and am that I'm already looking forward to signing up for another one (although truth be told, that wasn't quite what I was thinking halfway through the race when I was being pelted by the wind and rain that we had in Portland yesterday). Today I'm resting my legs, catching up on recently neglected errands, and adding a bit to the shop:

images above are links to listings in the sulu-design shop

I hope your week is off to a great start, friends.

10 comments:

Michelle said...

Wow, you brave, strong girl! You put me to shame.

Philigry said...

you are awesome! running in the wind and the rain, then wanting to do it again. i hope you had that burger and beer after!

Anonymous said...

Hi Runnerwoo...great run, great finish!!!...midwest is proud! While it was raining and windy out there in Gods country it was warm and sunny here. Perfect for getting out for the first ride of the season!
Love to our athletes, Dad

terry said...

Congrats on your race! And those blues and greens are so lovely...

Lady K said...

Running in the wind and rain sucks big time. Yay for you for sticking to it!
I know that this sounds wacky but an excellent recovery after a race is taking an ice bath. Yah I know..more torture after the torture. But I swear by them. I have done it after each of my 7 marathons and felt like a million bucks the next day....okay a very tired beaten up million bucks.
What was your finish time? C'mon brag a little ;)
And thanks for the visit to my little old blog.

wende said...

Oh, see. . . I missed that last post. Which is why I wasn't encouraging your insanity, I mean enthusiasm.

LOVE that blue. :D

holly said...

Happy St. Patty's Day, Lassie! Hope your day was great. I always love popping in for a visit to your site... always puts a smile on my face.

amandajean said...

hurray for crossing the finish line in one piece. and hurray for looking forward to the next one.

i love your new pieces. so fun!

Philigry said...

hey there, I just got my earrings and I love, love them. thank you so much for doing the swap with me. i really enjoyed it.

IDOM said...

beautiful new pieces!! bravo to you. i'll have to come by the shop and check them out. your work are fantastic! hope you are well. see you soon. thank you for sharing.
modi